Morgan Stanley Resumes Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (VOD) at Overweight
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Morgan Stanley analyst Emmet Kelly resumes coverage on Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (NASDAQ: VOD) with a Overweight rating and a price target of GBP2.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Twilio (TWLO) at Outperform
- Renault SA (RNO:FP) (RNSDF) PT Raised to EUR42 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts salesforce.com (CRM) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!