Morgan Stanley Resumes Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (VOD) at Overweight
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- World stocks head for sixth month of gains, $ near 1-mth low
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Morgan Stanley analyst Emmet Kelly resumes coverage on Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (NASDAQ: VOD) with a Overweight rating and a price target of GBP2.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $141 at Morgan Stanley as Investors Revisit This "Asset Light Growth Compounder"
- UPDATE: Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) PT Lowered to $106 at Morgan Stanley on Food Inflation
- Calfrac Wells Services Ltd. (CFW:CN) (CFWFF) PT Lowered to Cdn$3.50 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!