Morgan Stanley Resumes SLC Agricola SA (SLCE3:BZ) (SLCJY) at Underweight
- S&P 500, Dow hit new highs; Big Tech struggles ahead of earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
- Oil prices reach multi-year highs on tight supply
Morgan Stanley analyst Javier Martinez de Olcoz Cerdan resumes coverage on SLC Agricola SA (SLCE3:BZ) (OTC: SLCJY) with a Underweight rating and a price target of R$37.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mackie Research Starts Nanalysis Scientific Corp (NSCI:CN) (NSCIF) at Spec. Buy
- DNB ASA (DNB:NO) (DNHBY) PT Raised to NOK250 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Valens Semiconductor Ltd. (VLN) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!