Morgan Stanley Reiterates Underweight Rating on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF)
- Wall Street notches record closing high on earnings, economic strength
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Morgan Stanley analyst Jack Yeung reiterated an Underweight rating and HK$13.00 price target on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (OTC: GELYF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Computershare Limited (CPU:AU) (CMSQY) PT Raised to AUD17.60 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Great Wall Motor Co Ltd (601633:CH) to Equalweight
- Freenet AG (FNTN:GR) (FRTAF) PT Lowered to EUR23.30 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!