Morgan Stanley Reiterates Underweight Rating on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF)
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Morgan Stanley analyst Jack Yeung reiterated an Underweight rating and HK$13.00 price target on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (OTC: GELYF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Asian Paints (APNT:IN) PT Raised to INR3,525 at JPMorgan
- JPMorgan Downgrades Holcim Ltd (HOLN:SW) to Neutral
- Hunting Plc. (HTG:LN) (HNTIF) PT Lowered to GBP2.20 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!