Morgan Stanley Reiterates Underweight Rating on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF)
- Futures bounce 1% from Evergrande-led selloff
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
- Uber (UBER) Gains on Updated Q3 Guidance, Says Now Tracking Towards Adjusted EBITDA Breakeven in Q3
Morgan Stanley analyst Jack Yeung reiterated an Underweight rating and HK$13.00 price target on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (OTC: GELYF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spectris Plc (SXS:LN) (SEPJF) PT Raised to GBP43 at JPMorgan
- Deutsche Bank Resumes Unicaja (UNI:SM) at Buy
- Trainline Plc. (TRN:LN) (TNLIY) PT Raised to GBP3.40 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!