Morgan Stanley Reiterates Underweight Rating on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF)
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 fall as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Morgan Stanley analyst Jack Yeung reiterated an Underweight rating and HK$13.00 price target on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (OTC: GELYF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- iA Financial Group (IAG:CN) (IDLLF) PT Raised to Cdn$88 at TD Securities
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.57 at Deutsche Bank
- DSV A/S (DSV:DC) (DSDVY) PT Raised to DKK1,650 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!