Morgan Stanley Reiterates Underweight Rating on Aroundtown SA (AT1:GR) (AANNF)
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
Morgan Stanley analyst Bart Gysens reiterated an Underweight rating and EUR5.90 price target on Aroundtown SA (AT1:GR) (OTC: AANNF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Canopy Growth Corp (WEED:CN) (CGC) at Underweight
- CD Projekt SA (CDR:PW) (OTGLY) PT Lowered to PLN130 at Berenberg
- DNB ASA (DNB:NO) (DNHBY) PT Raised to NOK186 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!