Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight Rating on Feng Tay Enterprises (9910:TT)
- World stocks hold near 6-week highs in big earnings week
- Tesla (TSLA): New Price Target of $1,200 Implies HALF the Company's Growth Target - Morgan Stanley
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Oil prices extend gains to multi-year highs on tight supply
- Tesla (TSLA) Model S and Model X Prices Raised by $5,000
Morgan Stanley analyst Terence Cheng reiterated an Overweight rating and NT$265.00 price target on Feng Tay Enterprises (9910:TT).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Beach Energy Ltd (BPT:AU) (BEPTF) PT Raised to AUD1.70 at Morgan Stanley
- HSBC Holdings Plc. (5:HK) (HSBC) PT Raised to GBp50 at Morgan Stanley
- Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,635 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!