MainFirst Bank AG Reiterates Hold Rating on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY)
- Asian stocks hit 2021 lows on China tech selling, real yields drop before Fed
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Dollar's ascent pauses before Fed outcome; Aussie struggles
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/26: (CERC) (UHS) (FFIV) Higher; (BTBT) (MINM) (TDUP) Lower (more...)
MainFirst Bank AG analyst Daniel Gleim reiterated a Hold rating and EUR65.00 price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Raised to EUR63 at Barclays
- Knorr-Bremse AG (KBX:GR) PT Lowered to EUR100 at Deutsche Bank
- Mapfre SA (MAP:SM) (MPFRY) PT Raised to EUR1.42 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!