Macquarie Upgrades SeaLink Travel Group Ltd (SLK:AU) to Outperform
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Macquarie analyst Marni Lysaght upgraded SeaLink Travel Group Ltd (SLK:AU) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of AUD9.50 (from AUD8.70).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scotiabank Upgrades Alpeka SAB de CV (ALPEKA:MM) (ALPKF) to Sector Outperform
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $168 at Jefferies After Reporting a 7c Beat
- Jefferies Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy on 3 Catalysts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!