Macquarie Upgrades Pigeon Corp (7956:JP) to Outperform
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Macquarie analyst Leon Rapp upgraded Pigeon Corp (7956:JP) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of JPY4,500.00 (from JPY4,400.00).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CIBC Upgrades Northland Power Inc. (NPI:CN) (NPIFF) to Outperformer
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Mercialys (MERY:FP) (MEYIF) to Neutral
- Continental AG (CON:GR) (CTTAY) PT Raised to EUR123 at Goldman Sachs