Macquarie Starts Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (WEBJF) at Outperform
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of GDP data; Nvidia slides
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- 'His Personality Suggests Resolution Depends on Him Alone': Jefferies Discusses Elon Musk, Cuts PT on Tesla (TSLA) on Increased Risk Profile
Macquarie analyst Morana McGarrigle initiates coverage on Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (OTC: WEBJF) with a Outperform rating and a price target of AUD6.35.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Starts Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) at Outperform
- Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) PT Halved to $120 as Stifel Problems Extending to MongoDB
- Berenberg Starts Firstgroup PLC (FGP:LN) (FGROY) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!