Macquarie Starts Ushio Inc (6925:JP) at Outperform
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Macquarie analyst Damian Thong initiates coverage on Ushio Inc (6925:JP) with a Outperform rating and a price target of JPY1,900.00.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boliden AB (BOL:SS) (BDNNF) PT Raised to SEK280 at Deutsche Bank
- HSBC Holdings (HSBA:LN) (HSBC) PT Raised to GBP4.70 at Deutsche Bank
- Palfinger AG (PAL:AV) (PLFRY) PT Raised to EUR39 at Deutsche Bank