Macquarie Starts Siemens Ltd. (SIEM:IN) at Outperform
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Macquarie analyst Deepak Krishnan initiates coverage on Siemens Ltd. (SIEM:IN) with a Outperform rating and a price target of INR2,840.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL:IN) PT Raised to INR95 at Citi
- Angel Yeast Co Ltd (600298:CH) PT Lowered to RMB30.40 at Citi
- Cummins India (KKC:IN) PT Raised to INR1,450 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!