Macquarie Reiterates Outperform Rating on Vodafone Group PLC (VOD)
- European shares climb higher; oil hit by China demand concerns
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
Macquarie analyst Guy Peddy reiterated an Outperform rating and GBP1.61 price target on Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (NASDAQ: VOD).
You May Also Be Interested In
- JCR Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd (4552:JP) PT Lowered to JPY3,800 at Morgan Stanley
- Barclays Upgrades Unite Group (UTG:LN) to Overweight
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Calbee (2229:JP) (CLBEY) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!