Macquarie Reiterates Outperform Rating on Vodafone (VOD)
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Macquarie analyst Guy Peddy reiterated an Outperform rating and GBP1.75 price target on Vodafone (VOD:LN) (NASDAQ: VOD).
You May Also Be Interested In
- AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Raised to DKK17,900 at UBS
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR57 at UBS
- Eutelsat Communications SA (ETL:FP) (EUTLF) PT Raised to EUR11.30 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!