MKM Partners Reiterates Neutral Rating on Hexo Corp. (HEXO:CN) (HEXO)
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
MKM Partners analyst Bill Kirk reiterated a Neutral rating and Cdn$8.00 price target on Hexo Corp. (HEXO:CN) (NYSE: HEXO).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Renesas Electronics (6723:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,100 at Morgan Stanley
- Powertech Technology Inc. (6239:TT) PT Raised to NT$138 at JPMorgan
- Minerva SA (BEEF3:BZ) PT Raised to R$16.50 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!