Kepler Cheuvreux Upgrades Semperit AG Holding (SEM:AV) to Buy
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kepler Cheuvreux analyst Sven Sauer upgraded Semperit AG Holding (SEM:AV) from Hold to Buy with a price target of EUR43.00 (from EUR23.50).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) to Neutral
- J D Wetherspoon Plc. (JDW:LN) (JDWPF) PT Raised to GBP16.75 at Jefferies
- JPMorgan Upgrades TOTAL SA (FP:FP) (TOT) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!