Kepler Cheuvreux Upgrades MARR SpA (MARR:IM) to Buy
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kepler Cheuvreux analyst Matteo Bonizzoni upgraded MARR SpA (MARR:IM) from Hold to Buy with a price target of EUR22.50 (from EUR20.50).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Plug Power (PLUG) to Overweight on Pullback and 'Tremendous' Momentum
- Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc. (RR/:LN) (RYCEY) PT Raised to GBP1.60 at Berenberg
- Intesa-Sanpaolo SpA (ISP:IM) (ISNPY) PT Raised to EUR2.25 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!