Kepler Cheuvreux Starts Koninklijke Brill NV (BRILL:NA) at Buy
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Kepler Cheuvreux analyst Hans Pluijgers initiates coverage on Koninklijke Brill NV (BRILL:NA) with a Buy rating and a price target of EUR32.00.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wedbush Assumes Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) at Neutral
- Komatsu Ltd (6301:JP) (KMTUY) PT Raised to JPY3,100 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Wedbush Assumes Facebook (FB) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!