Kepler Cheuvreux Starts Aker Carbon Capture AS (ACCME:NO) at Buy
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kepler Cheuvreux analyst Andreas Bertheussen initiates coverage on Aker Carbon Capture AS (ACCME:NO) with a Buy rating and a price target of NOK17.00.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Starts Visteon (VC) at Sector Weight
- GDI Integrated Facility Services Inc. (GDI:CN) (GDIFF) PT Raised to Cdn$56 at CIBC
- Russel Metals Inc. (RUS:CN) (RUSMF) PT Raised to Cdn$31.50 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!