Kepler Cheuvreux Reiterates Reduce Rating on Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY)
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Kepler Cheuvreux analyst Ruxandra Haradau-Doser reiterated a Reduce rating and EUR9.20 price target on Ryanair (RYA:ID) (NASDAQ: RYAAY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Japanese Retail Fund Investment (8953:JP) (JRFIF) PT Raised to JPY104,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- Sanne Group Plc. (SNN:LN) PT Raised to GBP7 at JPMorgan
- Wacker Chemie AG (WCH:GR) (WKCMF) PT Raised to EUR123 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!