Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) to Market Perform
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods analyst Edward Firth upgraded Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (NYSE: LYG) from Underperform to Market Perform with a price target of GBP0.42.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Bangkok Dusit (BDMS:TB) (BDULF) to Outperform
- ARB Corp Ltd (ARB:AU) PT Raised to AUD45.95 at Citi
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Targa Resources (TRGP) to Outperform, 'Premium story at a discount'