Jefferies Starts The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings (TGOD:CN) (TGODF) at Buy
- S&P 500, Dow open at record peak as investors eye tech earnings
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c, Revenue Misses, Updates FY EPS Guidance
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Owen Bennett initiates coverage on The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings (TGOD:CN) (OTC: TGODF) with a Buy rating and a price target of Cdn$6.10.
Shares of The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings closed at Cdn$2.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roivant Sciences (ROIV) Stock Surges 20% as Three Street Firms Initiate Coverage With Positive Ratings
- KBC Group (KBC:BB) (KBCSY) PT Raised to EUR66 at Barclays
- Athabasca Oil Corp. (ATH:CN) (ATHOF) PT Raised to Cdn$1.25 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!