Jefferies Starts Matsumotokiyoshi Holdings Co Ltd (3088:JP) (MSMKF) at Buy
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Michael Joe Allen initiates coverage on Matsumotokiyoshi Holdings Co Ltd (3088:JP) (OTC: MSMKF) with a Buy rating and a price target of JPY5,900.00.
Shares of Matsumotokiyoshi Holdings Co Ltd closed at JPY38.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Logitech International SA (LOGN:SW) (LOGI) to Buy, 'Strong cash flow prospects not reflected in shares'
- CLSA Upgrades Central Retail Corp PCL (CRC:TB) to Buy (1)
- CLSA Upgrades Tabcorp Holdings (TAH:AU) (TABCF) to Buy (1)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!