Jefferies Starts JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (JD) at Buy
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Jefferies analyst Thomas Chong initiates coverage on JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (NASDAQ: JD) with a Buy rating and a price target of HK$284.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Starts CTP NV (CTPNV:NA) at Overweight
- Barclays Starts WDP NV/SA (WDP:BB) at Overweight
- RBC Capital Upgrades Oil Search Ltd. (OSH:AU) (OISHY) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!