Jefferies Reiterates Underperform Rating on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN)
- Wall Street recovers from Evergrande-led rout as defensives rise
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar holds near 1-month high with Fed, Evergrande eyed
Jefferies analyst Benjie Creelan-Sandford reiterated an Underperform rating and EUR1.70 price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) to Neutral
- China Yuhua Education Corp. (6169:HK) PT Lowered to HK$6.70 at CLSA
- SCG Packaging PCL (SCGP:TB) PT Raised to THB69 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!