Jefferies Reiterates Underperform Rating on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN)
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Jefferies analyst Benjie Creelan-Sandford reiterated an Underperform rating and EUR1.70 price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Entree Resources Ltd. (ETG:CN) (EGI) PT Raised to Cdn$1.10 at TD Securities
- Michelin (ML:FP) (MGDDY) PT Raised to EUR141 at Goldman Sachs
- CRH Plc. (CRH:ID) (CRH) PT Raised to EUR37 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!