Jefferies Reiterates Hold Rating on Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY)
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Jefferies analyst Philippe Houchois reiterated a Hold rating and EUR185.00 price target on Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (OTC: VWAGY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bureau Veritas SA (BVI:FP) (BVRDF) PT Raised to EUR32 at Societe Generale
- Lonza Group AG (LONN:SW) (LZAGY) PT Raised to CHF885 at Societe Generale
- Mapletree Industrial Trust (MINT:SP) (MAPIF) PT Raised to SGD2.95 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!