Jefferies Reiterates Buy Rating on Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:AU) (RIO)
- Wall St grinds higher on solid healthcare earnings; supply woes linger
- Netflix (NFLX) Beats Estimates but Shares Slip on Conservative 4Q Net Adds Outlook, Analysts Mostly Positive and Raise Price Targets; Deutsche Bank Downgrades to Hold
- United Airline (UAL) Stock Gains on Smaller-Than-Expected 3Q Loss, Analysts Expect Stronger Recovery in 4Q and 2022
- Micron (MU) Commits to Spend $150 Billion on Memory and R&D Over the Next Decade, Will Build a $7 Billion Plant in Japan and Considers Building a New US Memory Factory
- 63% Investors Say SpaceX Could Become More Valuable Than Tesla (TSLA) and Represents More Attractive Investment - Morgan Stanley's Survey
Jefferies analyst Christopher LaFemina reiterated a Buy rating and GBP44.00 price target on Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:AU) (NYSE: RIO).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rio Tinto Ltd. (RIO:AU) (RTNTF) PT Lowered to AUD110 at Credit Suisse
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Boohoo Group Plc. (BOO:LN) (BHHOF) to Underweight
- Pearson PLC (PSON:LN) (PSO) PT Lowered to GBP6.20 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!