Jefferies Reiterates Buy Rating on Go-Ahead Group Plc. (GOG:LN) (GHGUY)
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Jefferies analyst Rebecca Lane reiterated a Buy rating and GBP11.60 price target on Go-Ahead Group Plc. (GOG:LN) (OTC: GHGUY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Topdanmark (TOP:DC) (TPDKY) PT Raised to DKK423 at UBS
- Galp Energia SGPS SA (GALP:LI) (GLPEF) PT Raised to EUR15 at Jefferies
- Novartis (NOVN:SW) (NVS) PT Lowered to CHF86 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!