Jefferies Reiterates Buy Rating on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN)
- Wall Street set for muted open ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Jefferies analyst Glynis Johnson reiterated a Buy rating and GBP32.88 price target on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Industrial Bank of Korea (024110:KS) PT Raised to KRW10,000 at JPMorgan
- Wuxi Lead Intelligent Equipment Co Ltd (300450:CH) PT Raised to RMB75 at JPMorgan
- Bank of Queensland Ltd. (BOQ:AU) (BKQNY) PT Raised to AUD9.80 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!