JPMorgan Upgrades Orocobre Ltd (ORE:AU) (OROCF) to Overweight
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Levi Spry upgraded Orocobre Ltd (ORE:AU) (OTC: OROCF) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of AUD5.50 (from AUD5.40).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Babcock International Group Plc (BAB:LN) (BCKIF) to Overweight
- Macquarie Upgrades Orocobre Ltd (ORE:AU) (OROCF) to Outperform
- ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT) PT Raised to EUR30 at Deutsche Bank