JPMorgan Upgrades Hang Lung Properties Limited (0101:HK) (HLPPF) to Overweight
- European stocks open higher, buck weak Asian session
- Electronic Arts (EA) Shares Bounce After Confirming Battlefield 2042 Will Be Delayed, But Still Launch in 2021
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges up as focus turns to Fed for taper clues
- Pawn Broker EZCORP (EZPW) Gains New 'Outperform' Rating at Oppenheimer, Suggesting 78% Upside
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Jevon Jim upgraded Hang Lung Properties Limited (0101:HK) (OTC: HLPPF) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of HK$24.00 (from HK$20.80).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Z:IN) to Overweight
- JPMorgan Downgrades Disco Corp. (6146:JP) (DSCVF) to Underweight
- Barclays Downgrades Verbund AG (VER:AV) (OEZVY) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!