JPMorgan Starts Smurfit Kappa Group Plc. (SKG:LN) (SMFKY) at Overweight
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
JPMorgan analyst Samuel Bland initiates coverage on Smurfit Kappa Group Plc. (SKG:LN) (OTC: SMFKY) with a Overweight rating and a price target of GBP41.47.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Starts AC Energy Corp (ACEN:PM) at Outperform
- Will Semiconductor Co Ltd (603501:CH) PT Lowered to RMB349 at Credit Suisse
- Leader Harmonious Drive Systems (688017:CH) PT Lowered to RMB92.89 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!