JPMorgan Starts Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical (600688:CH) (SHI) at Neutral
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
JPMorgan analyst Lei Mu initiates coverage on Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical (600688:CH) (NYSE: SHI) with a Neutral rating and a price target of HK$3.90.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Resumes Genting Plantations Bhd. (GENP:MK) at Underperform
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Lowered to Cdn$17 at BMO Capital
- Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund (CHE-U:CN) (CGIFF) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!