JPMorgan Starts SBI Cards and Payment Services (SBICARD:IN) at Overweight
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
JPMorgan analyst Saurabh Kumar initiates coverage on SBI Cards and Payment Services (SBICARD:IN) with a Overweight rating and a price target of INR1,200.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Starts Aberdeen Standard European Logistics Income PLC (ASLI:LN) at Outperform
- CK Infrastructure Holdings (1038:HK) (CKISY) PT Raised to HK$58 at Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!