JPMorgan Starts Poya International Co Ltd (5904:TT) at Neutral
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Bill Lin initiates coverage on Poya International Co Ltd (5904:TT) with a Neutral rating and a price target of NT$500.00.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Benchmark Assumes Qorvo Inc (QRVO) at Buy
- Roche Holding (ROG:SW) (RHHBY) PT Raised to CHF348 at HSBC
- BAWAG Group AG (BG:AV) (BWAGF) PT Raised to EUR51 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!