JPMorgan Starts Nippon Sheet Glass Co Ltd (5202:JP) at Neutral
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs after bumper earnings from big banks
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Mio Shikanai initiates coverage on Nippon Sheet Glass Co Ltd (5202:JP) with a Neutral rating and a price target of JPY560.00.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Assumes Kinsale Capital (KNSL) at Neutral
- Credit Suisse Starts Mitsui High-Tec Inc (6966:JP) at Neutral
- Berenberg Starts FRP Advisory Group plc (FRP:LN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!