JPMorgan Starts Nippon Electric Glass Co Ltd (5214:JP) at Neutral
- Futures dip after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Mio Shikanai initiates coverage on Nippon Electric Glass Co Ltd (5214:JP) with a Neutral rating and a price target of JPY2,400.00.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Transfers Coverage on Target Hospitality (TH), Upgrades to Outperform
- UPDATE: Susquehanna Downgrades Knowles Corp (KN) to Neutral
- Duerr AG (DUE:GR) (DURYY) PT Raised to EUR33 at Goldman Sachs