JPMorgan Starts Macronix (2337:TT) (MXICF) at Overweight
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Dollar holds gains after hawkish Fed comments
- Adidas (ADDYY) Plunges as China Boycott Hit Sales, Outlook Still Raised
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/04: (PING) (WU) (MELI) Higher; (FSLY) (ETSQ) (ROKU) Lower (more...)
JPMorgan initiates coverage on Macronix (2337:TT) (OTC: MXICF) with a Overweight rating and a price target of NT$41.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts GXO Logistics Inc. (GXO) at Neutral
- Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) (LGGNF) PT Raised to GBP3.55 at Barclays
- The Hut Group (THG:LN) PT Raised to GBP9 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!