JPMorgan Starts JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (JD) at Overweight
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
JPMorgan analyst Alex Yao initiates coverage on JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (NASDAQ: JD) with a Overweight rating and a price target of HK$410.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Great Wall Motor Co Ltd (601633:CH) to Equalweight
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Great Wall Motor Co Ltd. (2333:HK) (GWLLF) to Overweight
- Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.40 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!