JPMorgan Starts Bosideng International Holdings Lt (3998:HK) at Overweight
- Wall Street mixed; Dow pressured by selloff in Salesforce shares
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
- Snowflake (SNOW) falls as macro headwinds drag on guidance, analysts remain upbeat
- Piper Sandler says Apple (AAPL) likely lost 9M iPhone 14 units, cuts revenue estimates
JPMorgan analyst Qian Yao initiates coverage on Bosideng International Holdings Lt (3998:HK) with a Overweight rating and a price target of HK$4.90.
You May Also Be Interested In
- XPeng (H-Shares) (9868:HK) (XPEV) PT Raised to HK$34.78 at Citi, 5 Reasons to Stay 'Sell'
- UBS Starts Brunello Cucinelli SpA (BC:IM) (BCUCF) at Buy
- Morgan Stanley Starts VIZIO (VZIO) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!