JPMorgan Starts Asahi Kasei Corp. (3407:JP) (AHKSY) at Neutral
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Rebecca Wen initiates coverage on Asahi Kasei Corp. (3407:JP) (OTC: AHKSY) with a Neutral rating and a price target of JPY1,230.00.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Franchise Group Inc. (FRG) at Outperform, $50 PT
- Stifel Canada Starts BBTV Holdings Inc. (BBTV:CN) (BBTVF) at Buy
- Ambit Capital Starts CEAT Ltd. (CEAT:IN) at Sell (4)