JPMorgan Reiterates Overweight Rating on Ferrovial SA (FER:SM) (FRRVY)
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
JPMorgan analyst Elodie Rall reiterated an Overweight rating and EUR28.00 price target on Ferrovial SA (FER:SM) (OTC: FRRVY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ferrovial SA (FER:SM) (FRRVY) PT Lowered to EUR27 at JPMorgan
- Iberdrola SA (IBE:SM) (IBDRY) PT Lowered to EUR14 at Barclays
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Bharti Airtel Ltd (BHARTI:IN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!