JPMorgan Reiterates Overweight Rating on Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN)
- Nasdaq set for steep fall as surging bond yields hammer tech shares
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
JPMorgan analyst Latika Chopra reiterated an Overweight rating and INR1,800.00 price target on Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN).
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Reiterates Neutral Rating on Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN)
- NuVista Energy Ltd (NVA:CN) (NUVSF) PT Raised to Cdn$6.75 at National Bank Financial
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd. (AAV:CN) (AAVVF) PT Raised to Cdn$9 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!