JPMorgan Reiterates Overweight Rating on ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT)
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
JPMorgan analyst Luke Nelson reiterated an Overweight rating and EUR26.50 price target on ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (NYSE: MT).
You May Also Be Interested In
- ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT) PT Raised to EUR30 at UBS
- SAIC Motor Corp Ltd. (600104:CH) PT Raised to RMB20.80 at Goldman Sachs
- J D Wetherspoon Plc. (JDW:LN) (JDWPF) PT Raised to GBP16.75 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!