JPMorgan Reiterates Neutral Rating on Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN)
- Solid earnings lift mood on Wall Street ahead of Apple, Amazon results
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
JPMorgan analyst Latika Chopra reiterated a Neutral rating and INR1,850.00 price target on Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,735 at CLSA
- AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Raised to DKK23,300 at Morgan Stanley
- Wartsila Oyj Abp (WRT1V:FH) (WRTBY) PT Raised to EUR11 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!