HSBC Upgrades Zamil Industrial Investment Co (ZIIC:AB) to Hold
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HSBC analyst Nicholas Paton upgraded Zamil Industrial Investment Co (ZIIC:AB) from Reduce to Hold with a price target of SAR22.60 (from SAR15.40).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Buy, 'Pushing Past Pandemic Pull Forward'
- Sandvik AB (SAND:SS) (SDVKY) PT Raised to SEK280 at Deutsche Bank
- ABN Amro (ABN:NA) (ABNRY) PT Raised to EUR10 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!