HSBC Starts Zalando SE (ZAL:GR) (ZLNDY) at Buy
- Futures rise ahead of jobless claims data; drugmakers extend fall
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- Dollar falls as risk appetite improves, sterling steady before BoE
- Uber (UBER) Tops Q1 EPS by 47c, Revenue Misses
HSBC analyst Paul Rossington initiates coverage on Zalando SE (ZAL:GR) (OTC: ZLNDY) with a Buy rating and a price target of EUR120.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts CTI BioPharma (CTIC) at Buy
- JPMorgan Downgrades Orsted A/S (ORSTED:DC) (DNNGY) to Neutral
- Leslie's (LESL) Shares Likely to Grind Higher, PT Raised to $41 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!