HSBC Starts Universal Music Group NV (UMG:NA) at Hold
- S&P 500 climbs to record closing high; IBM weighs on the Dow
- Intel (INTC) Stock Sinks 7% as Q3 Revenue Misses, Guidance Disappoints and CFO Exits
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
HSBC analyst Joseph Thomas initiates coverage on Universal Music Group NV (UMG:NA) with a Hold rating and a price target of EUR26.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Decibel Therapeutics Inc (DBTX) at Outperform
- Golden Star Resources Ltd. (GSC:CN) (GSS) PT Lowered to Cdn$4.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Equinox Gold (EQX:CN) (EQXFF) PT Raised to Cdn$12 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!