HSBC Starts Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA (NAS:NO) (NWARF) at Buy
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
HSBC analyst Achal Kumar initiates coverage on Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA (NAS:NO) (OTC: NWARF) with a Buy rating and a price target of NOK14.50.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Starts Barratt Developments Plc. (BDEV:LN) (BTDPY) at Overweight
- UBS Starts Zillow Group (ZG) at Buy as current uncertainty creates a good entry point
- Barclays Starts Redrow PLC (RDW:LN) (RDWWF) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!